Random Dozen time again...
1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?
Well, I don't think I'm like Dorothy, she is quite perky and feisty. Not so much the Tin Man either. He cries much easier than I do. I am nowhere near as smart as The Scarecrow. So that leaves The Cowardly Lion. Even though I am afraid, my fear doesn't stop me from doing.
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?
OK. I don't have to decide what I'm going to wear. I have few clothes, so what I wear depends on what I'm doing that day. I generally do three things: work at church, work at the greenhouses or work at Edaville. If I'm going to church, I wear the clean clothes. If I'm going to the greenhouses or Edaville, I wear clothes that can get dirty. If I stay home, I wear pyjamas.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
I am not sure, but I think we need them all. Case in point: what function does the duck-billed platypus serve? I'm not sure anyone knows, but he's still here!
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?
No, I would prefer not to be emotionless.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?
Not since I quit Christmas presents.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?
I enjoy "Billie Jean" and the Alien Ant Farm version of "Smooth Criminal".
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?
Only the real obscene and obnoxious cosmetic procedures are looked upon with suspicion. People who have injuries and need cosmetic procedures never get looked at funny.
9. Enjoy horseback riding?
Why yes, I do.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish?
Practical all the way.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?
I do not buy Christmas presents.
#1 -- I believe you forget to rule out the witch. (Just thought I'd mention it.)ReplyDelete
#10 -- you have a pair of tennis shoes I covet. They were pretty stylin'!
I am seriously curtailing gift buying this year. I am doing donations instead. I feel so much better.ReplyDelete
Name That Christmas Song
HOW in the world did you EVER come to that non- Christmas present arrangement? I'm cutting waaaaaaay back on the gifts this year... but I'm not able to do away with them. My younger kids totally FREAKED when we suggested drawing names --- and that Mom & Dad would be INCLUDED in that! KILLED that plan! LOL!ReplyDelete
So... was Eloise a duck billed platypus?