1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
why yes, i do. get your own stuff to eat and drink, leave mine alone.
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
colleen is more stressed than i thought. shawn needs a new bed and manda needs a safe car.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
no need to dismantle if you never mantle.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
clean edaville so they can shut the building down right away.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
yes, i will be at work.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
not one frigging thing.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
my life would definately be a farce with all the players being jesters or malcontents.
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
lately zero. today about 15 minutes.
11. Who runs your household?
ha! joke. not funny.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
i hope i dont get foreclosed on or go bankrupt.