Thom at Thom’s Place 4 Well Whatever (& Other Bullsugar) tagged Quilly with what is called the Book Tag. She passed it on to me.
The rules are:
1. Collect the book that you have most handy: All right-
Entertaining by Martha Stewart
2. Turn to page 161: I have.
3. Find the 5th complete sentence: Got it!
4. Cite the sentence on your blog: “Although I know that many hostesses concern themselves with the liveliness of a dinner party, and so rearrange tables between courses, and sometimes even change rooms to keep things moving, I honestly believe this is unnecessary."
5. Pass it on to 5 other victims : Try it! You'll like it!
Ahhhhh... something Martha and I agree on! Apparently I've never BEEN to one of those HIGH fallutin' dinner parties where ya play musical rooms or whatever... We always just sit down and have a meal... all at one table! Well... I take that back... I HAVE been to a traveling dinner party - where you have a different COURSE at each person's house. That's FUN sometimes! At any rate... I also stole this meme from Quilly!ReplyDelete
That sentence completely FRIGHTENS me (having only one table and well frankly one ROOM in the house that's not a bedroom). But then I already knew I was a disaster as a hostess!ReplyDelete
You also have better taste in books than Thom, I see! Hmmm, it's becoming quite a list. ROFL
Enjoying your photo posts from Rockport, I know the area well and it is looking ever so pretty. Thanks for adding to the Sky Watch Friday party.ReplyDelete