so check her out!
1. Candy corn: Your thoughts?
Do not want.
2. Briefly, what was the first conversation you ever had with your spouse? (or best friend, if you’re not married.) (Or someone significant, like your librarian.)
I do not recall this conversation. I was about 13 or 14 when we met and didn't date until a couple years later.
3. Could you ever become a vegetarian?
No, it's not likely, I like variety. And beef and chicken and fish and cheese and egg and eating and food in general. I even like non- food like soda and candy and chips...
4. Have you ever dressed up your pet in a costume?
Yes actually, I have. It was my dog, Lucy and it was Halloween. I found and old clown costume and I took the neck ruffle and I put it on her. She greeted the trick or treater's with me and I told them she was a trained circus dog. I showed them her trick. I would say "Wag your tail Lucy! Go ahead, wag your tail!". And wag she did. Lucy was a hit!
5. Name something about childhood that you miss (like Clark Bars, Teaberry Gum, Malibu Barbie, cracking fake eggs on people’s heads with your fist and “It’s the Great Pumpkin” airing only once a year).
I miss not really knowing that there were real responsibilities. I miss playing so hard, I was tired at the supper table. I miss thinking my dog was clean. I miss being able to wander around all summer with a bathing suit, a towel and grody Keds as my only attire, and it being OK. I miss Mendes store, where Mr Mendes would let the good kids behind the counter to pick out their own penny candy. I miss the excitement of chasing the ice cream truck on bikes. I miss swimming at Minot, Egypt and Rocky Beach. And I did this all without adult supervision.
6. Have you ever won a trophy? If not, what do you deserve a trophy for?
No. Never won a trophy. Never won a prize. I deserve a trophy for being fabulous!
7. When do you think is the appropriate time to begin playing Christmas music each year?
I do believe the appropriate time to play Christmas music is on Christmas Eve. Yes! Christmas Eve! That is the ONLY time I am willing to listen to it. The inappropriate time is before December.
8. What’s your favorite board game?
I do not play board games much. I would have to say something short and quick like Sorry! or Parchisi or checkers. But, If you want to include cards and boards, it would be cribbage, hands down!
9. How do you feel about surprises (receiving, not giving)?
A windfall - right on! Anything else - right out!
10. Is it easy for you to say, “I’m sorry?”
Depends on whether or not I am actually sorry.
11. What is your favorite candle scent?
A candle...hmmmm. I so worry about fire, I don't especially love candles.
12. October is traditionally “open house” time in public schools. If you had a literal open house in your home (like a reception) what light snacks would you serve visitors and what would you show them (as in art projects, graded papers) that would uniquely represent you?
Well, the mess in my house would uniquely represent me the best. Every thing about me is generally a mess. Knowing that, do you still want to come to my house for light snacks? Why do I have to cook? I cook all day. Sometimes for thousands of people. I really do not love to cook anymore. So it would have to be stuff I could do the day of the show, so I could procrastinate. Probably a couple good sized displays, like a fruit and cheese display, maybe one with dessert items and a beverage display. All that stuff I can blast out quick, by myself and cleaning up would be simple.