Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser.
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger namedGaramond Bophin at the blogGaramond Bophin's Journal. She states that he took it from Sally Maria. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Another Question Meme
1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
In a hospital. I can think of no other reason than an emergency, that would keep me away from home at that hour. Oh! I suppose I could be travelling, but I don't often travel. So, hospital it is.
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
My mortgage payment. Bills come first around he-ya.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
I do not have any checks to any checking account. I use a debit card.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Ummmm, the mart.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
A Kitchen -Aid 5 quart mixer, just like every other year.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Pink and purple. The bristles are white.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I collect bills, dirt, dust, and for a long time I tried to collect pine needles. But someone has foiled that attempt.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Mama Mia's in Carver. I was with Mike, Margaret and Karen. The food was adequate, but the chairs were awfully uncomfortable and the table was too small.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
I cannot tell you.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
St Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Pineapple and Ham.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I do not remember. I use the White Pages online.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Ha! Breakfast sausages and white rice.
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
It's a toss up between a sock and a sock then a shoe and a shoe, or a sock and a shoe and a sock and a shoe.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
Money and the keys to church.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
I would have to say cooked.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Frig cake. Frig birthdays!
I missed questions 19-28, but I don't care because it's 2am and I'm not sleeping. But I am home!
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!