Sunday, November 1, 2009
The Strange Question Meme, Part 1
1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
white and green
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
dave, he im-ed me to ask me to ring his mobile, had misplaced it
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
talking online to my sister Peggie about blogging
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"ok talk to you when you get home"
8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose?
black raspberry, jimmies, how to choose? easy say "black raspberry -jimmies"
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
fruit juice, strawberry-kiwi
10. Do you like your wallet?
i do not own a wallet
11. What was the last thing you ate?
noodles, cheese, salt and pepper
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13. The last sporting event you watched?
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Tam - was going to store, asked if i wanted to go
16. Ever go camping?
many, many times! Fransted, great family camping
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
no, i don't
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
no. i go to church every monday through thursday
19. Do you have a tan?
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
not usually, i gulp
22. What did your last text message say?
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
work at church, then work at edaville
24. Favorite color?
25. Look to your left; what do you see?
shawn's cabinet, missing a wheel
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, this is too cool. another meme to steal. Yay! #14 baffles me, though. Not your answer -- the question.ReplyDelete
i stumbled a moment on that one too...ReplyDelete
This is one of the better memes I've seen in a while.ReplyDelete
Book Review #5 - Merle's Door
Interesting answers. Why does a cabinet have a wheel?ReplyDelete
The answer to #14 is ordinary popcorn with lots and lot of butter on it....ReplyDelete
dr john, in this instance, "cabinet" refers to a very large speaker used with an amplifier for an electric guitar. this particular cabinet has wheels and handles and is moveable, so the player can take it around to different venues where his band plays. but since one wheel is stripped and falls away, a goodly amount of care is taken when the cab is moved.ReplyDelete