The Strange Questions Meme Part 226. What color is your watch?
no watch, only a phone which is black
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
28. Would you strip for money?
there is no one who would pay to see that
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
really depends on how many cars are in line.more than 3 or 4, i go in
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
had plans, did what i planned, inventory, placed 2 of my 6 orders for the week
33. In how many states have you lived?
3, new hampshire, massachusetts and florida
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
my sloooooww computer
35. Last song listened to?
bobo on the corner - the in sound from way out! - beastie boys
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
unfortunately i do not, so it is always a disaster
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
i only possess 2 pairs of shoes. one smelling of mop bucket. one not
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
anyone who can pay their bills when they come in the door
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
i think not
41. Do you love anyone?
yes i do
42. Do any of your friends have children?
yes they do, most of them
43. What do you usually do during the day?
work, work, work
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
hate is a very strong word
45. Do you use the word hello daily?
i cannot tell you, i suppose i do
46. What color is your car?
47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
never had a wedding ring. never ever wear jewelry of any kind
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
ya, the joker who thought up these questions
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
why no, i haven't. i like disney world
50. How did you get your worst scar?
they are all bad. one i hit a window with my hand. one i tripped on a power washer and mashed my knee into concrete. another scar same knee, dog knocked me down and i got three stitches. one was an operation behind my ear. one was a large shard of glass jamming into my instep. i think thats all.
Ouch on question number 50...that large shard of glass brought back bad memories of the time i stepped on the roofing screw in a pond. THAT was REALLY painful. :(ReplyDelete
Well, of course, I had to go back and read Part One first.... the popcorn issue? I like Cheesy Popcorn! OR verrrrrry buttery popcorn - but I do NOT like caramel popcorn - even though caramel is my favorite candy! LOL! Caramel is meant to be mixed with chocolate or apples... not popcorn. (in my humble opinion)ReplyDelete
I do not LIKE question 50! It brought back toe curling memories of my own shard of glass! UGH!
#28 - no one would pay me either - and I would NOT do it if they would! (sicko!) LOL!
I actually prefer Six Flags to Disney... but maybe that's because my KIDS preferred Six Flags... and we had season passes so we didn't feel RUSHED to do it all in one day (or 3 days ... or a week). Whatever... we never found it possible to "complete" Disney even when we went for 8 days! I think it would need a month!
50 made me cringe too.ReplyDelete
Meet My Mates #3 - Quilly
Hey, Tilden! You are all signed up and on the list for the NE Bloggers! I'm glad I got to read all your questions/answers so I could get to know you a bit.ReplyDelete
Number fifty made me wonder if slipping on the orange slice left a scar.ReplyDelete