Sunday, November 8, 2009
no watch, only a phone which is black
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
28. Would you strip for money?
there is no one who would pay to see that
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
really depends on how many cars are in line.more than 3 or 4, i go in
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
had plans, did what i planned, inventory, placed 2 of my 6 orders for the week
33. In how many states have you lived?
3, new hampshire, massachusetts and florida
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
my sloooooww computer
35. Last song listened to?
bobo on the corner - the in sound from way out! - beastie boys
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
unfortunately i do not, so it is always a disaster
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
i only possess 2 pairs of shoes. one smelling of mop bucket. one not
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
anyone who can pay their bills when they come in the door
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
i think not
41. Do you love anyone?
yes i do
42. Do any of your friends have children?
yes they do, most of them
43. What do you usually do during the day?
work, work, work
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
hate is a very strong word
45. Do you use the word hello daily?
i cannot tell you, i suppose i do
46. What color is your car?
47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
never had a wedding ring. never ever wear jewelry of any kind
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
ya, the joker who thought up these questions
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
why no, i haven't. i like disney world
50. How did you get your worst scar?
they are all bad. one i hit a window with my hand. one i tripped on a power washer and mashed my knee into concrete. another scar same knee, dog knocked me down and i got three stitches. one was an operation behind my ear. one was a large shard of glass jamming into my instep. i think thats all.
at 10:29 PM