1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie.
I don't think there is a best way - only bad ways. Like with the picture scrambled, or the sound turned off.
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be?
Oh my do I have SPECIFIC IDEAS! I will post about this later but the gist of it is: do not spend one penny more than is necessary.
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Oh really, it depends on what is being given or taken and who is doing the giving. There are certain people i would not take golden riches from. But there are others that i would take whatever I pleased. As a rule, if somebody wants something from me, they can have it. Unless I don't like you, then you get nothing.
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear?
If I were travelling to destinations unknown, then I would have a plan, fairly detailed. If I were travelling to a place very familiar, ( i.e. Disney World or Franconia, New Hampshire) I would just show up and fly by the seat of my pants.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly?
Ahhhhhhhhh, the microwave. The fridge. The floors. The windows. The trash can.
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you.
Me. My cause. I'm a cause that means alot to me. And by "I" i mean me, Shawn, Amanda and Colleen.
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly?
Yes. I do eat regular old PBJ. Generally, I do not customize. But I may have PNutbutter and Fluff now and again. But Fluff moves quick at our house.
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
My mouth would be shut.
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of toothbrushing and jammies?
I lay down to watch tv and wake up in the morning.
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog?
I stress over everything I put there because I don't want regrets. At least not ones in print for all to see!
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree?
YES! Roseanne Barr. I was horrified! At the time she was way fatter than me! But since then I think I'Ve grown and she has shrunk...
Who is Tom and what's he doing to flirt with disaster? You DO NOT look like Roseann Barr. I have never had a PB & Fluff sandwich. #5 -- my house, too!ReplyDelete
Fluff used to go fast at my house too... and then the kids moved out! NOW Fluff would last an eternity here! I used to LOVE it when I was a kid ... but NOT anymore! How does that happen? I hated lima beans... now I love 'em! Hm.ReplyDelete
LOL #5! Mine too... that's why we have maid service once a week now!
I think we have the same cleaning and sleep habits.ReplyDelete
PS. Please check your reader if you are not seeing new posts for me. It seems my feed address changed while I was gone. I am posting daily. And most importantly, Rabbit, Rabbit!
I don't think I get number one; does that mean you don't like to watch movies?ReplyDelete
What is the Fluff? Is that a regional thing?
Flirtin' with Disaster--Whoa! That's from my era!