I stole this meme from Quilly, who stole it from *Barbara. Melli did, too. Only Melli says she got the meme from Barbara who got it from Susanne who got it from Linda. Where ever it came from, here it is:*
*lifted from Quilly's blog
The Random Dozen Meme
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
A dirty and shameful feeling.
2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
World of Warcraft, any Chevy Camaro, praise music, drinking alchohol and patchouli oil...
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?
Television, WDW, old school Who. I love Pete Townsend's voice.
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
In the car, I pay attention to the songs. I listen for all the little funky parts I love, and parts I may have missed before. I don't sing in the shower.
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Aaaah, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, croutons, shredded parm, and properly grilled chicken.
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
I'm a new blogger and I stink at it! Quilly's advice is good and I'm following it.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
There was no alternate as far as I know.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
A great, great windfall.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
Shirts from L.L.Bean.
10. Today–what song represents you?
"I Have had Enough of Edaville Just Now" by Me and Everyone Who Works for Me.
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
I have almost nothing to say.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?
I chose these clothes because they are my work clothes and I am going to work. In general, they say about me that I cannot work without getting something on me.