1. Define a great relationship.
One where the other person leaves me the hell alone.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop?
(Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased
at a drive-through?)
The last time I went to the Park-up at Dunkin' Donuts in my town, I ordered a Pepsi with a small cup of ice. You'd be surprised how many questions they ask after I order and how often they get it wrong.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
Labrador retriever. They are blessed with short hair and a good temperament.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
I would move to Connecticut or Rhode Island.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
My parents never divorced, my mother cared more for her children than herself and nobody was an alcoholic.
6. Who's the funniest person you know?
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
I've been sleeping less and less. And I have a headache to show for it.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
Argggh! I have to work.
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
Honestly? Grilled or fried, I'll take either one. Especially if you grill or fry it.
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Away from my family.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
For more fun questions, visit Lidna at 2nd cup of Coffee...