1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
I did not graduate. I left school in the middle of 11th grade, due to a dispute with the art department. At the time of my graduation, I was waiting for Shawn to join us. He came along the September after I would have graduated.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
Money for coffee.
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
I don't know what a graduation open house is. HAHAHA bridal showers! Right! Weddings? You're kidding right? I try never ever to go to that stuff.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It is not for everyone.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
My bank account.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
Regular mail? Don't know, I never collect the mail. E-mail? Don't know, all goes to my spam folder. I only delete.
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
I'm fairly certain the only ways I shop are by catalog or online.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
We don't do lawn. We do PINE NEEDLES! Everyone please repeat after me:
DO NOT RAKE UP THE PINE NEEDLES!
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
I would actually like to tear the house down and replace it. Since that is not an option, I would not redecorate anything. I would replace the roof, windows, kitchen and bath...
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
I read a newspaper if I come across one. I'm too cheap to pay a dollar or more a day for a paper, so I search for news online.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Not especially. Did I step in poo this morning for a reason? Yes, but the reason is because I failed to move it after Penny crapped the mountain of poo yesterday. How does this factor into the big picture? To my mind, not at all.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I'm worried about doing things, period. My natural state is to do nothing at all. Ever. I want to be quiet, I want to be still.
LOL! I LOVE your answers for #2 and #5!!! hehehe...ReplyDelete
#9 - if demolish and re-build were an option, I would take that one too!
You must have stepped in poo because someone RAKED UP the pine needles - I'm sure there's a cosmic connection! ;-)ReplyDelete
As for being still -- we're supposed to do that sometimes, if for no other reason than to reflect on the majesty of God...
Have a great evening!
I will not leave the pine needles be! No matter how much you lecture Shawn about it he will always listen to what I have to say instead. Im cuter and younger than you and when it comes down to 27 year old guys I win! Be gone pine needles I hate you. If I have to I will plant hostas all over the place and have a hosta lawn to keep your trap shut.ReplyDelete
PS you stepped in dog poo!!! HAHAHAHAHAH
PPS for those who dont know me I am actually a very nice person.
Oh, great answer for the emergency!ReplyDelete
#5 made me laugh - wonder if it's any relation to #2?!
Linda beat me to saying that #5 could be the reason for #2! LOL!ReplyDelete